Saturday, June 14, 2008

A BLUE RIBBON DAY!

Giddyup! Today I participated in my second horse show at Above & Beyond Ordinary. What a beautiful day...the sun was shining, my family was in attendance, and I won the blue ribbon! I usually ride Cindy, but my buddy, Benjie was on her today so I got to ride Diva for the first time ever. We must have made a good team, cuz everyone was amazed at how well we did. Grandma hasn't seen me ride since last December and she was so surprised at how well I'm doing. Now I hang onto the reins, and tap my horse with them when I'm ready to move forward. I even took the rings off the post when asked...didn't quite make it when I had to put the ring back on, but I gave it a good try! The picture at the bottom of the page is of me, my Mom, and Jan, the lady who runs Above & Beyond...she's one of my favorite people in the world! Thanks for all your help Jan...love you! If you'd like to see more of my pictures, check out www.dropshots.com/bethesda54

Happy trails!! Hugs & kisses,
Emma