Sunday, June 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT JACKIE!!!


Aunt Jackie is 26 today....seems awfully old to me but it's ok cuz she's pretty cool. Aunt Jackie, Grandma and I went to Solvang Friday. I graduate from Pre-K on Wednesday and Grandma was looking for the "perfect" dress. I liked the trip because I got one of the wonderful Danish cookies when we were through shopping! :-)




Saturday was therapy riding. I'm preparing for my big horse show next Saturday so I'm paying extra attention to Jan, my instructor. Cindy, "my" horse, wasn't in a very good mood and stepped on one of my sidewalkers feet. Guess we all have our off days! Grandma is already planning on lots of pictures and video so I'll try to make sure she updates my page next weekend!

All the family came over today to celebrate Auntie's birthday. Yummy veggies, hot dogs, cake and ice cream. And I got to spend time with all my special people. Of course my favorite part of the day was "helping" Aunt Jackie open her gifts...knew she couldn't do it without me.


Big Angel hugs & kisses to all!!


Emma

No comments: