Wednesday, June 11, 2008

GRADUATION DAY


I graduated from pre-school today!!! School won't end until Friday, but the teachers couldn't wait to share all of our accomplishments until then. The ceremony started with the class processional, but I decided I didn't need one of my shoes as I was making my way into the front of the room. My speech therapist, Barbara, insisted I walk in wearing both shoes so we stopped to put my shoe back on...can't blame a girl for trying. I didn't particularly care for my cap either so that didn't make it through the ceremony. Hey, I've got to win some of the battles!

Our principal played a special tune for us on her kazoo...Pomp & Circumstance...pretty cool! We sang a few songs and then each of us received our Certificate of Promotion. We all received "best of ..." awards too; mine was "Gives the best hugs". But what else would you expect?

Kisses to all! Emma




No comments: