Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY








This is me and Grandpa. I didn't get to spend much time today cuz he had to work. That's ok though, because the time I spend with him is always special!



Aunt Becky and Grandma got to spend the afternoon and early evening with their daddy, my Great-Grandpa. Family gatherings are always fun. We get to laugh, eat good food, and, of course, I get lots of attention.



To all you dads out there, and one in particular, Angel hugs & kisses. Love, Emma



2 comments:

Donna said...

You did it! Emma's own blogpage! I just caught on this morning as I spotted it under your signature on an email. Way to go Grandma Candy! I am loving this...

Grandma Donna & Miss Emma

Zachary Rouleau said...

Hi Emma, I am Zachary, from Quebec Canada. I think that my mom and your grandma had a chat recently about us. It's a pleasure to meet you and I wanted to tell you that mommy add your blog page in my blog list, on my own blog. You can visit it at www.angelzac.blogspot.com

Say Hi to your grandma for me.

Angel kisses and hugs,

Zac